Friday, February 19, 2010

Masking Class

What a week! I have wanted to craft but have been so busy working...the time just flies by! My goal tonight after work is to make some cards and to catch up on some challenges. I need to get to the Colour Throwdown and the OCC sketch...they are both calling my name! LOL!
This first card was made at the Masking Class and uses the "For All You Do" Stamp set. We masked the flowers and then stamped over them with the French Script Background Stamp. The colours are Sage Shadow, Ruby Red and Basic Black. I also used the Stamp-a-ma-jig...very first time I have really used it and I can see why it is so great. What a difference lining up the sentiments and the images. It was really simple.Here is one of the cards we made at my Masking Class on Tuesday night. I used the Neighbourhood Stamp set that is FREE in the SAB Mini. I love this set!!! My colours are Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. Love that shiny satin ribbon! I am so happy that I ordered it in that colour. I paired the Neighbourhood set with the "Bella's Bloom" set which is so sweet and used the sentiment from it. The DSP is the Cottage Wall DSP.Thanks for stopping by! I sure hope I get to stamp this weekend. I have a lot of catching up to do on housework but I am sure I will be able to fit in a card or two!

Happy Stamping!

Lesley :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)