Sunday, February 28, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 19-Here for You

I made this card for my very best friend who is going through a difficult time. She is the best and I wanted to make her something special. This card was inspired by the Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 19 which uses Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, Pink and Vanilla. The funny thing is, my best friend is a Stage Manager, so this challenge card is so perfectly suited for her! This card measures 5x5" and uses the "24-7" stamp set. I inked up the Brocade Stamp in this set using the Bashful Blue Ink and then using a Sponge to ink up the edges of the stamp in Rich Razzleberry. This created a two-toned effect on the Vanilla Cardstock. I stamped the "French Script" BG stamp on the Pink DSP from the Sweet Pea DSP Pack. The Flower is from the Vintage Vogue set. everything is sponged and distressed a bit for added interest. I added some soft pink gem stones I had kicking around. I finished off the inside with the same technique of duel colour on one stamp and used the Vintage Vogue sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and I LOVE the inside - it finishes the card perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Lesley! Love the softness of the sponged edges:) Thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really did this right! The damask design is absolutely stunning touched with the Razzleberry! Thanks for sharing it with the Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love that bird!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Great layout and card. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call Challenege :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)