Friday, February 26, 2010

Diva Coffee Break #166-Colour Challenge

This card was made for the current Diva Challenge to use Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery. I used the Very Vintage Wheel and the new scallop trim border. Everything is sponged and layered. The flower was created from using the 5 Petal Flower Punch (109041). I got the idea from my blogging friend Jaydee. This is one of the cards I am teaching at my card class tomorrow night. I am teaching my group how to make paper flowers using the punches.
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lesley! Love how you used the wheel- thanks for the reminder that I own that too and should get it inky again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)