Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Here are some of the bookmarks I made for my class. I teach grade 2/3 and tomorrow we are going to be having our Valentine's Party. I made one for each student with their name on it. I didn't show those ones due to privacy issues. Sure hope they like them!I am teaching a Masking Technique Class on Tuesday night and here is one of the cards we will be making. I just received a new order and I had to play with this gorgeous ribbon! It is the Satin Ribbon from the Mini Catalogue in the colour Old Olive. It ties beautifully! I also used my new to me "Cottage Wall" DSP. Wow...why didn't I order that earlier!

Off to spend the afternoon with my sweetie. We are going for a walk, to enjoy the sunshine.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Lesley ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I love the Cottage DSP too!! It's my favorite SU paper so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bookmarks are cute! They will love them, I'm sure! ANYthing to keep them reading! Your projects are great too....I don't have that Cottage Wall, either! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, I should think your little ones loved their bookmarks - I think they are adorable. A word of warning... you will get hooked on the ribbon and need it in every color! :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these projects, especially the bookmarks!! What a great idea... wish I hadn't been so behind in my blurfing, I would have CASEd them from you! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)