Friday, February 12, 2010

Reverse Emboss with the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder

I made this card to try a new technique that I will be teaching in one of my upcoming Technique Tuesday Classes. I used the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder and a sponge to create a pretty card front. I used both Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose Inks. The paper is from To The Nine's and the cardstock is Sage Shadow and Pretty in Pink.I used the sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers set. I am just LOVING this pretty stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by! If you are interested in taking one of my Technique Tuesday Classes and live in the area, please visit my Demonstrator Website found HERE.

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Leslie, I'm sure your class is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)