Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Viva la Verve {Let Every Heart} & Merry Monday


The weekend was a lovely chance to craft and I wanted to share a card I made for the current and final Viva la Verve for November 2015. I LOVE the stamp set from Verve called "Every Heart".  I love choral music and I love Christmas music. This stamp set was a must for me! I will hide this card away for a dear friend who also shares a love of Christmas and music. I also wanted to play along with the current Merry Monday Challenge again! I love the colours!



 

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lesley, it has a vintage feel to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, not normally a lacy person, but just love the feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Lesley! Love the sponging and bit of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this is GORGEOUS! I love the bold sentiment with the sheet music behind! And that poinsettia adds just the right amount of red! I love Christmas music too. It's my favorite part of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card. Love it!! Your card has given me some inspiration for my next project. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO pretty Leslie! Love all the different elements you incorporated in to this beauty...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lesley. Love the flower and the papers, great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I love every detail on your card - a feast for the eyes! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Lesley and so elegant, you have so many beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know where to look first on your fabulous card. Love the texture with the background, woodgrain and patterned paper. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)