Sunday, November 22, 2015

Butterfly Reflections Ink {Guest Designer}-Hello Friend


Good morning stamping friends! Today I am happy to share my 2nd post as the November Guest at Butterfly Reflections Ink! This online store is fabulous because she has SO many awesome stamp companies in stock AND she offers flat rate shipping for stamp and die purchases! Needless to say, I am hooked! 


I wanted to create a CAS one layer card and I did! But then I added a small strip of designer paper to the top of the card to "finish" it. I stamped the floral set from Altenew called Lacy Scrolls. It is SUCH a pretty set and I paired it with a sentiment set from Winnie & Walter called The Big, the Bold & the Happy set.


Thank you so much, Vanessa for having me on your team this month! I adore your store and your outstanding service. I think you are pretty great too! 

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, the colors are wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!! I LOVE all those gorgeous RED beauties! FABULOUS, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Great job! (I recently tried Butterfly Reflections and loved it!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lesley, I like the stripes along the top and those wonderful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley...your flowers are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)