Monday, November 2, 2015

The Challenge Winners

If you are looking for my SugarPea Designs stamp release post, please CLICK HERE.


Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 



On Your Day – Fusion Card Challenge



Congratulations, Shannon!
What a lovely wedding card and such subtle colours. The texture on this card just pops and makes it extra special!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out!
    Congratulations to Shannon, and all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee Ann for choosing my card and your comments! and congrats to our winner and the other top picks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lee Ann for choosing my card and your comments! and congrats to our winner and the other top picks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the shout out! Congrats to Shanon, such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, thank you so much for including my card as one of the top picks! I am really happy to see that. I will be happily displaying your badge on my blog. Congratulations to the winner and all the top picks. What a lovely crowd of wedding cards!
    Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)