Tuesday, November 3, 2015

SugarPea Designs Day 2 Release Week {Whisky Business}



Welcome to Day 2 of the November SugarPea Designs stamp & die release! Today I am sharing a card I made using the new Whisky Business stamp set and matching dies!


I stamped this sweet chef onto watercolour paper-140lb! I used my Copic markers to colour her! I kept the design simple, and loved using the matching dies to cut out the mixer! SO easy and fun!




Whisky Business-matching dies

Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Whisky Business  stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th.

24 comments:

  1. The brown is making me think chocolate cake. I love your layers and her little oven mitts. Cute kitchen décor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering.
    Grounding the mixer and the little girl is a great idea.
    thanks for sharing a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Love her in purple and love that mixer I imagine it would be easier to die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a versatile set.
    I love your coloring and all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love puns, and I love to bake...this set is perfect for me! Absolutely adorable and so very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet Lesley!!! I love your design and that little girl baking is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you choose a beautiful color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo. Love the purple! Fantastic card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling design! Love these colors too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so cute! Fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabolous color combo I am in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet. I like your coloring and the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Love all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)