Monday, November 23, 2015

Inspiration Winners for The Challenge!

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Inspiration Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 




Congratulations, Pink Unicorn!
We love how you were inspired! Your wood grain background and matching tag is adorable!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 



(In alphabetical order)

112015 ADFD Baby Doll Dreams



Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

2 comments:

  1. awesome gallery of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks! All of the creations were wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)