Sunday, November 8, 2015

Butterfly Reflections Ink {November Guest Designer}

Good morning stamping friends! Today I am happy to be the November Guest at Butterfly Reflections Ink! Butterfly Reflections Ink is an online stamp store! The owner is Vanessa. She is an inspiration to me! She has such passion for what she does and I love how consistent her service has been! I am pleasantly surprised when my order arrives in less than a week! SO great! Thanks, Vanessa!


I started ordering items from Vanessa when I found out how many stamp companies she carries!!! MFT, Avery Elle, Paper Smooches, WPLUS9, Winnie & Walter and SO on! I ordered these sets from her a while ago and I was inspired to make this card!



I used just some leaf images from the one set and watercoloured them with distress inks onto 140lb watercolour paper. I used my water pen. I kept the design simple and "skewed" the main panel. A couple of the leaves on the left were fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping !
    Great stamps to !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay You!!!!!!!
    Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I LOVE the fall colors that you used and your coloring is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - yay for Guesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the guest spot Lesley! Your card is gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. So pretty Lesley! Love the water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love your design. Congratulations on Guesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lesley...love those beautiful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on guesting Lesley, your card is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)