Monday, November 2, 2015

The Challenge #49 {A Sketch Challenge}

If you are looking for my SugarPea Designs stamp release post, please CLICK HERE.


Hello and welcome to The Challenge! This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you to try! November is here and that means a new Guest designer here at The Challenge! I am SO please to welcome, Geri Greening! I absolutely LOVE her style!

Geri - Manitoba Stamper
Featured Designer


My name is Geri Greening and I live in Dauphin, Manitoba (a small city about 5 hours north of Minot, ND) with my dear hubby and two cats. We have two adult children, son Eric and daughter Brady. I discovered stamping at a SU party years ago and have enjoyed this fun sport ever since.  I am thrilled to bits for this opportunity to guest design at The Challenge for the month of October and look forward to seeing your crafty creations.  Happy crafting everyone!


Welcome, Geri! For my card I decided to incorporate a tag! I used a die cut floral image that I watercoloured and the sentiment is from the same Verve set called Floral Notes!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! Welcome to this week's Guest-Darnell!

Guest Designer - Darnell Knauss


   
Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener
Lee Ann BarrettClaire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
You & Me card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Papertrey Ink




Lori Tecler Michele Ferguson



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me so I could be a Guest Designer for this great sketch challenge! It's especially fun to be here with my friend Geri as your Featured Designer!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! What could be better than polka dots and woodgrain? Gorgeous card, Lesley! Love Geri's awesome card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the inspiration cards are fabulous!

    Lesley, I love the blend of textures and colors you used on your card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)