Monday, November 9, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our sketch last week! 

This week I have decided to choose THREE Top Picks and then One Main Winner. 


The Top Three in Alphabetical order are:




Congratulations, ladies!!! Please grab your "Top Pick" badge for your blog!



And Our MAIN WINNER is....

Congratulations, Kim!


Who could resist this adorable and cheerful card! I love all the elements she has put together to create this amazing "Freestyle Collage" creation! 

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 

Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! for choosing my card as the winner. Congrats to the top picks also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to start the week, thanks so much! Congrats to all the winners! Kim's card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim on being Main Winner, wonderful card and very well deserved. Congrats to the others who join me in Top Picks, we did well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work, ladies, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)