Monday, November 9, 2015

The Challenge #50 {A Christmas Colour Challenge}


Hello and welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try! This week we have a Colour Challenge! I wanted to make something extra special for this challenge but alas, I decided to go with a clean and simple creation! I used some designer paper and let it do all the work for me! I wanted to encourage to play along as simply or as elaborately as you would like!


We are thrilled to have Geri as our Featured Designer for the month and Joanne as our Guest this week! Welcome, ladies! I just love your gorgeous cards!

Featured Designer

The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun! 

Guest Designer - Joanne James


   
Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener
Lee Ann BarrettClaire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
Cozy Winter Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs




Lori Tecler Michele Ferguson



6 comments:

  1. CUTE wee snowmen!!! They are always my FAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inspiration photo and awesome samples! Love it, hope to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute snowmen, and the snow on your card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this adorable card, Lesley! The snow looks wonderful on the kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no - don't alas, Lesley! I adore your CAS card which is so inspirational as a way to use up some of the thousands of sheets of pp I have!! I think it's an adorable card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)