Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Paper Smooches November Guest Designer


I am super excited to be Guest Designer for Paper Smooches for November! Wow! The November stamp and die release is amazing! Thank you, Kim for choosing me as a Guest this month. 


Today I am sharing a CAS Christmas card and entering it into the Paper Smooches "Gold" Sparks Challenge! I stamped the leaf image in distress ink and then used my water pen to "colour" the images. The little red berries were created with a "button" stamp from Swanky Snow Dudes.

 

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely design Lesley! I love the diagonal striped card base and your pretty stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly pretty Lesley, love the peppermint stripes along the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water coloring looks amazing. I think I over think mine. LOL Wonderful stamping and a lovely holiday card Lesley. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Lesley, the gold embossing with the blue and green watercolor, WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)