Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Paper Smooches November Guest Designer {Thanks Friend}


Today I am super excited to be Guest Designer for Paper Smooches! Wow! The November stamp and die release is amazing! Thank you, Kim for choosing me as a Guest this month. 


I used the new Natural Beauties stamp set and the matching 


I stamped the floral images onto 140lb watercolour paper with black Ranger ink (it's waterproof). Then I "watercoloured" the images with some Distress Inks. The sentiment was gold embossed and then I added the bookplate die to make it stand out more. Then I painted and die cut the small birdie.


9 comments:

  1. yay YOU!!!!!!!!! Sooooo excited for you!!!!
    Such a gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting!! Such a SWEET card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Lesley! Awesome products and a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, congrats on guesting Lesley, I'm so happy for you!! Your card is charming, what fun flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Lesley, you did a great job using this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little frame around the sentiment, pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the guest design spot Lesley! This card is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the GD spot! They are lucky to have you and this card is fabbo! I adore the way you've colored these images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning debut as GD! Love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)