Sunday, March 14, 2010

Top Note Purse

I am so excited my first attempt at a Top Note Purse! I found the directions here! Thank you to Becky at Inking Idaho for such wonderful directions. I have only really used the Big Shot for cards and scrapbook pages! I used the Big Shot with my Top Note Die and the Scallop Circle Die. The top circle was cut out using my circle scissors plus. The Designer Paper is called "Cottage Wall" and I used an old retired hostess stamp set called "Best Yet" for the sentiment. If any of the ladies in my group are interested in learning how to make a Top Note Purse, please leave me a comment and let me know!! Or email. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley ;)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME LOVE how you used the topnote..just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it. Thanks for sharing the link to directions. gonna have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)