Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chipboard Album

I got out the Big Shot and using the Large Scallop Circle Die, I cut four circles out of chipboard! I had never used the Big Shot for this before and let me tell you! It went through the chipboard like butter! Wow! So I then cut out 8 circles of my Cottage Wall DSP and then fit perfectly over my chipboard scalloped circles!! Tonight I would like to share the cover of my new chipboard album that I made all by myself! All the pages inside are covered with the DSP but I have not completed the inside yet. So I can only share my cover. The stamp set I used on the cover is the "Charming" set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue. Although it is not in any of the current catalogues, it is still available for purchase and so I got it!I am going to work on the inside pages this weekend and hope to share them soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lesley LOVE these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Leslie. You are right it does go through chipboard like butter. Love the stamp set and the colors are absolutey beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoooh, so pretty! I *heart* this color combo, and this finished product just cinches it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Lesley! I love the layout with the layered stamping and flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)