Thursday, March 11, 2010

Colour Q-Mini Card

Arielle over at Colour Q has asked for a card that used Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive. I LOVE the boldness of these colours and in her post she mentioned that the company, from which she drew inspiration, did everything in miniature! So I went with a miniature card! My card measures 4 1/4" square and once again, I used my fav scallop trim punch!!! The flowers are from the Happy Moments SAB set...this set will be gone forever on March 31st! Ack! I pulled out my newly acquired Tempting Turquiose 1/4" grosgrain and went to town! LOL! I wanted my card to be all about the white space. I also completed the inside, to add some cuteness.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you haven't been TOO sick--look at all the fun things you've been making and changed your blog header too! Love this--I need to play with this set more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley
    I love this bright color combo. It's so arresting and cheerful. the ribbon and the button are the perfect touch.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)