Monday, March 8, 2010

SU! Regionals in Calgary

My husband and I went to Calgary this weekend so I could attend the SU! Regional. It was a wonderful workshop all about stamping and learning new ideas. I should have mingled more and met more people but there wasn't really the time. It also seemed that many people went in large groups and so therefore, knew lots of people already. I wished the SU! people had asked us all to say where we were from. They could have said something like "All people from BC stand up!" It would have been nice to have met other demos from BC. All in all I learned lots and came away with two free stamp sets! Woo-hoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a good time - I'm going to a regional in Coventry on the 18th I will bare your comments in mind and mingle with others - we are going as a team of 4. Sometimes its not easy to mingle when people are already in groups of friends tho' - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow---you were lucky to meet Shelley---a couple of the regionals we attended, she was not there! Next time you'll know better what to expect! And TWO free stamp sets--can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)