Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Anniversary to Us!

Well it is my Anniversary today! My sweetie and I have been married for 3 years! Whew! Feels longer! LOL! This is one of our engagement photos. It was taken in November 2006 on one of the few days it actually snowed that year! We were freezing! The picture was taken outside! I thought I would share some of the pictures taken that day. Our photographers were Erin and Bianca from Out There Photography.
Here we are getting ready. I was at my parent's home and he was getting ready at the hotel with his groomsmen. Below are my bridesmaids. Left to right: Kate (my cousin, we are like sisters), Jake (my best friend of 27 years) and Christin (my dear friend of 20 years). Corey's groomsmen all flew in from out of town. Left to right: Brett (from Calgary, friend of 20+ years), Davey (from Kelowna (Newfoundland originally, friend of 20+ years) and Carl (Best friend of 27 years) Both Corey and I have best friends from early childhood. It is amazing!
Here is a picture of all the friends and family who attended our special day. We were married at St. Ann's Academy in Victoria, BC. It was the best. Corey and I did the Irish Jig down the aisle after the ceremony! Our cousin played the Irish bagpipes.Thank you for letting me share! Happy Stamping and once again, Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a beautiful couple you are and how much fun you must have had at that wedding! I LOVE those dresses (yours too)! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwww... so sweet!! Congratulations!! Your wedding photographers rocked - those pics are spectacular! Have a wonderful evening - Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley.. what a great day to get married. Happy Anniversary. Your photos are absolutely beautiful... and your photographers very talented.. but then why wouldnt they be.. i mean.. they had great subjects to work with.
    you both look so happy and reading your blog post made me happy.
    thanks for sharing.
    big hugs to you both and heartiest congratulations.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely photo's - happy aniversary to you both - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...Happy Anniversary Lesley! You made a beautiful bride! Thanks for sharing those fun photos with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! These were beautiful pictures! I love the one of everyone in the church . . . never seen a picture like that, but it'd be aswesome to see everyone that attended! You made a beautiful bride! Cheers to many, many, years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! We celebrated 26 years on the 16th.....great days to wed! Love your site, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy that I was able to see your wedding day photos. You are so happy! May God bless your marriage and your family forever. love, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com Please visit my blog
    http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lesley, I just had to leave you a comment, these pictures, the layout and the creativity involved in these pages is just pronominal, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed this post! What wonderful pictures! Thank you for the glimpse into your special day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)