Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge and the Colour Dare

This card was made for two challenges: The Colour Dare and Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge. The Colour Dare asked us to use Certainly Celery, Tempting Tuquoise and Chocolate Chip. I inked up the Medallion Background Stamp in Turquoise, love how it stamps in that colour! The ivy is stamped in Celery. I used the Vintage Vogue Set on most of the card. I also added a little butterfly to the top corner with my Butterfly embosslits die.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that color combo with these stamps! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card using Medallion! Love the colors, too! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...very pretty. I love the stamps you used. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare this week!
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful in every way! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! I love your colors! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!

    Please check out my NEW challenge blog and Design Team call! www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Great job on the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your honorable mention! I can see why your card is beautiful. I am loving how you stamped it with that big medallion. Great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)