Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Back!

After report card writing and a horrible cold/sinus thingy...I am happy to be back to stamping. It has been awful not being able to stamp and so, with gusto, I set about stamping...and came up with a few different cards with a similar layout! This first set I used the Animals Stories set that is FREE with a qualifying purchase. Of course Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow so I was happy to get this stamp set for free while I could! I made a couple of baby cards, which are always handy to have around!

This next card I used the Charming Set which was in the Holiday Mini. It is still available for purchase and so I bought it, because I love vintage looking stamps. It is difficult to see in the photo but the Sage Shadow paper is embossed with my Texture Plates using the Big Shot. I am really pleased with how this card turned out!
This Butterfly card was one of the cards I was going to teach at my "Kissing and Thumping" Class. I had to cancel this class because of my cold, I didn't want to get anyone else sick! I will be offering the class again mid-April.I hope tomorrow to be able to play the Colour Throwdown and some other fun challenges out there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous----wondered where you were, glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. I love all these cards and especially the way you used the Charming set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy stamping & making cards - I assume your report cards are for parents evening - hope that goes well too. Love the tall stories stamp and I have a card to show soon that I made when my newest grandson was born on 12th March - have a great Easter weekend best wishes Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)