Thursday, March 11, 2010

Colour Create and OCC Sketch Challenge #6

This card was made for the current OCC Sketch Challenge and the Colour Create Challenge to use Mint, Chocolate and Vanilla. I have made this card for my husband, it is our 3rd wedding anniversary on March 17th, St. Patty's Day! As soon as I saw the colours, I was inspired to make the card for him.I used the Finial Press embossing folder with the Big Shot. I inked up the flowers from the Vintage Vogue set and used the "Well Scripted" Set again. The edges of the main panel are sponged with Chocolate Chip. The inside is finished off as well...to make it all come together!Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Lesley ;)

10 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors ad well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Congrats on that third anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful. Love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw just hit the floor Lesley...I just love it!!! You are very talented. Congrat's on your 3 year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a card - that color combo is a favorite, and with that fab stamping it's drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Lesley!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum! That ribbon and the embossing, and the flowers. Just yum! Thanks for playing at OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!! and i love the rich colors. thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lesley! I LOVE how you added the ribbon and WOW great picture of your card inside & out!

    Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge over at the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lesley - this card is just stunning! Fabulous work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)