Friday, January 15, 2016

Viva la Verve & Simon Says Stamp {You're on my Mind}

Hello crafty friends! The weekend is here and I am SO happy to get my craft on! Today I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges! I wanted to get out some watercolouring items and so I stamped the flowers in Ranger Watercolour Ink and "watercoloured" them with a water pen and distress inks.


The woodgrain background is from Stampin' Up and then I added some sequins. I absolutely loved the sketch and I HAD to play along. I have come to enjoy the Viva la Verve Sketches and I loved the Ombre Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. I coloured the flowers in the Ombre style...


Thank you for stopping by!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

10 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty Lesley, this is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lesley, so glad I came across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woodgrain and the blue...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most beautiful cards with this stamp set, Lesley. I think I need it, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! You rocked the sketch and flashed those beautiful flowers wonderfully! Loving the woodgrain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and unexpected color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this card. Those flowers just pop against the woodgrain. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us again over at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card :) blue and brown looks awesome together! and i love that wood grain paper too! thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)