Monday, January 11, 2016

Viva la Verve {Just a Note}

Well that weekend zoomed by! The fun ones always do! I really enjoyed myself and spent some time in my craft room. I tidied and purged. Sure helped me to get my creative MOJO back. It was a bit "tired" lately but I can see now that the cleaning of my room has really helped!!! 


I thought the Viva la Verve Sketch was simply awesome and super HARD! 
That is why I just HAD to tackle it! Ha! I inked up two of my favourite stamp sets Floral Notes (LOVE the sentiment font in this one) and Great Friend (best blooms ever). The circles are from SugarPea Designs called Zig Zag Stitched Circles. I LOVE them!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. ADORE this Lesley!!! Way to flash the Verve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Lesley! Love all the white space, the circle dies, and the beautiful coloring on your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one tough sketch, girl, and you've done such a great job with it! Love that color color! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lesley!! I love the color of your flowers and the deep rich leafy sprigs. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just stunning, Lesley! The coloring is so amazing. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)