Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Designers at The Challenge

Happy New Year! Wow! Where has the time gone!? Christmas and the holidays just zoomed by like they always seem to do! I am excited for 2016 and I am thrilled to announce that we have three new designers joining The Challenge Design Team! Welcome to Broni, Nina and Jinny! 

Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor

Hi, I'm Broni, mom to 2 beautiful daughters and Nana to 4 fantastic grandkids.  I live in South Carolina and work as an accountant during the day.  I love spending time with the kids, crafting, and frequent trips to the beach!  I began my card making career in 2006, and in 2007 was invited to join the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen design team.  I'm so happy to have been asked to play along with all these talented ladies here at The Challenge! Thanks, Lesley!




My family and I live in a small suburb of Kansas City, Kansas, just over an hour and a half north of where I grew up.  I am a former kindergarten teacher turned adoring wife, of 14 years, to BJ and stay-at-home, homeschool mom to Ezekiel (12 yr.), Adina (7 yr.), and Kaden (23 mo.).  When I’m not taking care of or playing with my family, you can find me cooking, baking, gardening, sewing, taking pictures, blogging at Soaring, and of course, paper crafting.  My love for the latter started, over fourteen years ago, at a Stampin’ Up workshop; but I have been creating with any and every form of crafting media, that I could get my hands on, since I was old enough to hold a crayon.  I’ve been honored to have had a number of published works of art, as well as to get to design for some of my most favorite manufacturers and challenge blogs, and am just thrilled to have the privilege of joining The Challenge Design Team!  I hope that I can inspire you all to get creating.

Nina Forsyth - Notes by Nina

Hi, my name is Nina Forsyth and I live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. I was introduced to card making when a friend had asked me to attend a stamping workshop in 2006 and my interest has only grown. I look at each and every card as a miniature canvas. I started blogging in 2008 and if I can inspire someone to create, then I am happy. I am looking forward to creating with The Challenge team.

We are back to challenges tomorrow, January 4th! Hope you will join us!


11 comments:

  1. WELCOME Broni, Jenni and Nina! So excited to have you on the team and work with all of you!!!!!!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, ladies, I'm SO excited to have you all on our team for the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!!! Yay to you joining the Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the New DT's!
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team! So happy to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! So excited to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, everybody! Can't wait to see your creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all!!
    Happy New Year!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU - and so very proud to see my sister Nina in the line-up! can't wait to see every lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)