Monday, January 25, 2016

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge and for playing along with our Inspiration Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! Wow! So many gorgeous cards!! The team and I were totally inspired!





Congratulations, 23. Bonnie Sharp!
What a stunning creation! The bird, the softness of the colours and the entire design was flawless!


I hope you will join us as our next Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email me by clicking on the "MAIL ENVELOPE" icon on the top right hand side of my blog...above my photo. 

(In numerical "linked up" order)







Some honourable mentions...






Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moley! I'm so excited, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for the mention - it was so much fun and congrats to the others - lovely cards !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)