Monday, January 25, 2016

The Challenge #58 {Masculine Inspiration Challenge}

Hello and Welcome to Week Four at The Challenge! This week we have a masculine themed inspiration challenge and we cannot wait to see what you create! I don't know about you but I am always in need of masculine cards! Have fun!


Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!! We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Masculine Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)

For my card, I decided to use an uninked stamp from Taylored Expressions! This is a card I will put away for my nephew, Archer! He has planes in his room! I was inspired by the colours in the photo and used some ready made ombre designer paper from My Mind's Eye! Easy peasy!


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!


Featured Designer - Bev from Happy Dance

This is Bev's final card with us as our Featured Designer! 
Thank you for joining us this month, Bev!

(Guest Designer)

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Lesley, that hombre paper looks like it was just made for this challenge, and the plane is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Lesley! Love the ombre paper. It's the perfect background for your plane image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background paper and sentiment Lesley. I am sure Archer will love his very own plane card from such a Crafty Aunt.
    Thanks so much for having me as your Guest Designer this week. I so enjoyed being part of this masculine challenge. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley I love your airplane--so cute! Great inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little airplane Lesley and the sentiment is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN challenge, so FUN, love all the art in the GALLERY!!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration photo for the challenge! I spotted it last night, created a card ... and ... duh, me! Now I see that the challenge ended a few days ago!
    LOL Oh well .... such is life. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)