Sunday, January 24, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things {With Sympathy} A New Feature on My Blog

Hello stamping and crafting friends! Lately my style of card making has been shifting and I see that I am being influenced by so many styles...Shabby, Vintage, Country...I have always had a love for blue and white. Back when I was starting out and collecting items for my hope chest, I gravitated toward blue and white china. I love the blue and white roses! My entire home is made up of reclaimed furniture and items I have found 2nd hand...I love the "old" and worn look. 


So I have decided to start a weekly segment on my blog called "Inspired by...All the Little Things", It will be a Sunday feature and it will post at no specific time...as it is all about inspiration! I am a weekend crafter and so I may not have the chance to craft until Sunday; which is what I did today!



This feature will not always be "shabby". In fact, I intend to just let the inspiration go where it may! I hope you will join me as I am going to include a link up below. This is NOT a challenge but I hope you will "play" along and share how you were inspired by my inspiration photo. Of course, you may not be inspired at all! But if you are...please share! 


I intend to invite guests from time to time...just so you can be inspired by others as well. 

The linky will remain open for the week...it will close next Sunday at Midnight (PST). Happy crafting! I cannot wait to see how you were inspired!

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive to myself or others will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and thanks for the "play along" link up....I am always looking for ways to be inspired! hope to find time to ink up....teehehe.....link up with you!

    sparkle and shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the inspiration photo Lesley, your card is equally inspiring:)) i hope to play along too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever so pretty, Lesley! Love all the stamping and antiquing you've done to that floral panel! Such a fun addition to your creative world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful sympathy card, Lesley! You really picked up on all the features of that awesome bl/w photo!! I want that bed set!! Good luck with your new laid-back nonchallenge inspiration board for us to add to with our inspirations! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful new feature Lesley and the photo your chose as your inspiration is beautiful! Your card is incredible. Love your shabby design and pretty pearl accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'm not a shabby inspired cardmaker myself, but, who knows... You've inspired me with your card and that inspiration photo is beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome new feature....what a gorgeous card..I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and inspiration. Cant wait to give it a go. Dont know if you realise the linkin is open for 60+ days??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this fabulous idea! This card is so gorgeous I can't stop looking at it. I also love old reclaimed wool pieces. I like primitive things, too. Would love to visit you! THANK you for this inspiration. I hope to play along! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to visit more often Lesley! I love this idea and your GORGEOUS GORGEOUS card. The inspiration photo is stunning, but your card puts it to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is simply breathtaking, Lesley! Back when I was first married I spent quite a bit of time collecting Royal Albert Moonlight Roses china. Love that pattern, and this card completely reminds me of it. Sadly, my collection was misplaced or left behind during one of our moves over the years. I hope whoever ended up with it is enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just heard about this from Darnell's blog - congrats on this awesome feature! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this inspiration, and your card is just so pretty, love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)