Wednesday, January 27, 2016

SugarPea Designs {Sugar Sketch #38}-You Make my Heart Dance!

Hello stamping friends! It is time for another fun sketch at SugarPea Designs! Don't forget, you have all month to play along with our sketches and one random winner will win a gift certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Store!!! So come and play along!


Here is the Sketch! I hope you will come and play along with us at  SugarPea Designs!


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
  • SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS38 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
  • We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
  • The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
For my card, I used...

SPD-Everyday-is-Christmas

SPD-Feeling-Sentimental


SPD-SugarCuts-Everyday-is-Christmas


13 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Lesley, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dancing pigs make me giggle:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so FUN! Love your dancers - beautifully colored, cut and arranged. Wish you could see me smiling here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that card is totally adorable Leslie, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cuties!!! Don't cha just LOVE this stamp set !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just ADORABLE! They make me want to dance! Love that frog with his hat and those pigs are so funny! You made me smile! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, Lesley! Now I regret changing my mind on getting this set- so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most adorable card, Lesley! I've just ordered this set and can't wait for it to be delivered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)