Saturday, September 26, 2015

VLV Sketch #4 {Hello Lovely}


Hello stamping friends! Hooray for the weekend! I am working on my laundry pile as always and getting some work done too. Teachers always seem to be working on weekends! Occupational hazard I guess! But I love my profession and I am so excited about this school year. Everything has been going swimmingly!



This morning I decided to whip up a quick and easy card for the Week 4 of the Viva la Verve sketch challenge. It is SUCH a great sketch! I kept my card monochromatic and somewhat neutral. I wanted it to look classic and elegant. I stamped the floral image from Altenew's Hennah Elements Stamp set in black ink onto watercolour paper and did not colour it! I was going to watercolour it but I liked how it looked. (Hope you do too!) I paired it with the sentiment from the SRM Hello Big Sentiment Set.

7 comments:

  1. Great card Lesley, looks perfect with the unpainted image. Works totallly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the way it looks uncoloured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love that flower and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty!! Love the embossed white background and how you left the flower just white like that. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, my favorite colors. Every element works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card and I really like the non-colored flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)