Saturday, September 19, 2015

Viva la Verve {You Make a Difference}


Happy weekend! I will be spending most of this weekend doing laundry and catching up with life! My "to do" list is LONG but manageable! I got the chance to craft again and I just could not miss using Stacey's sketch over at Viva la Verve! I LOVE it! Now I need some Fall themed sets!


I got out one of my favourite Verve sets called Bloom & Grow. I used my favourite colour combo of Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasbi.



12 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Love the wonderful colors. I have this stamp set and you have given me new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley! This is so sweet, I really love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely!! I may have to join in this one, you make it look flawless and so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Lesley! Love the autumn theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all that orange :) Way to flash the Verve too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Love the colors of the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely colors you used. I really like that stamp set too. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job with the sketch, this is marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very pretty, Lesley! Beautiful take!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful, Lesley! I'm on a bit of an orange kick lately, so those flowers make my heart giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Lesley...love those orange flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)