Monday, September 7, 2015

The Challenge #41 {Welcome Back!}

Hello and welcome back to The Challenge! We have enjoyed a restful summer break and we are back to inspire you with our weekly challenges!

This month we are thrilled to have Featured Designer Alanna Moses joining us! Kim Heggins is setting up our designers each month and she asked Alanna to share a bit about herself!



Alanna here and I've been stamping for the last 13 years or so and started by blog in 2008. I am most happy when I can make cards and then send them to friends and those who could use some happy mail. I'm a momma to 3 children who I adore and the youngest two keep me busy at nights with their activities. During the day, you'll find me at a local CPA firm working as an auditor. I'm thrilled that Kim asked me to guest design this month and would love for you to stop by my blog at www.damoses.blogspot.com



Sketch Dimensions:
Base: 4.25"x 5.5"
Small Rectangle on the end: 1.5" x 4.25"
Middle Rectangle: 3" x 4"

I hope you like the simple sketch I created for this challenge! For my card, I wanted to create an "end of summer" themed card and so I dug out my new sunflower stamp from Jane's Doodles. I coloured with copics and kept the design simple. I used a scrap piece of polka dot paper on my card and tied some twine around it! Simple and fun! I hope you enjoy playing with my sketch this week!



The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!

(Featured Designer)

Challenge Winner - 
Guest Designer Tenia Nelson



14 comments:

  1. Love the fresh, new look Lesley! Looking forward to playing in The Challenge again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooo!!! Love love love these adorable designs and I'm so happy to have the Challenge back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect end of summer card, Lesley! Love how you colored the sunflower image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing & Adorable cards! Fun challenge.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Pretty sunflower card Lesley, love the polka dots!! Great inspiration from the team too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations. Congrats to all winners. New follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always rock a sunflower image Lesley!! So sweet..like a farewell to summer alright.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Starting off the new season with a bang...awesome sunflower card Lesley! The DT rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, this is so beautiful! I LOVE sunflowers and polka dots. It's certainly a perfect farewell to summer! Your coloring is amazing! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful sunflower and perfect end-of summer card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)