Monday, September 28, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 





Congratulations, Mary.
What a stunning card! I love the way you were inspired!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




Please join us in one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for you!



3 comments:

  1. Thank very much for choosing my card as the winner! You've made my day and I am honoured to be your guest designer :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori-thank you for choosing my card. Made my day and congrats to Mary and all HMs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim for selecting my card! I appreciate it so very much, it was a great surprise! Congrats to Mary and all the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)