Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Challenge Winners

Thank you for joining us last week at The Challenge! The team and I have have chosen the winners! 



Congratulations, Stephanie!
CCB223wm

Stephanie's amazing watercolour card caught my eye! I love the bold colours and the sequins!

I hope you will join us as a Guest Designer for The Challenge! Please email our Guest Designer Coordinator, Kimberly Wiener at  oloughlin.ka @ gmail.com (no spaces) for more information! 




There is still time to join in with our current challenge by clicking HERE!




5 comments:

  1. Yay for Stephanie!!!
    Thanks for the shout out and congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Kimberley and congrats to all the winners. Stephanie's card is a real wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my card ... I had so much fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my baby card for your Top Picks selection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)