Monday, September 14, 2015

Merry Monday #171 {Believe}


Well I am excited to announce that I have joined the Merry Monday team again after a long hiatus! I am excited to use all of my Christmas papers and stamps! I seem to have thousands of them! Haha! This week we are looking for the sentiment to by the main focus! I decided to use a brand new stamp for the sentiment from SRM press called Big Merry and the trees are from Stampin' Up. I was inspired by the tree image in the challenge graphic! Hope you will join us!



12 comments:

  1. Love your card Lesley. Glad to see you back at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design - I love the glittery diagonal stripes below the rich red sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration on Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you back at Merry Monday, Lesley! And your card is fabulous - the stripes work so well with the trees and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love your paper, stamps, and washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lesley! Love the trees that big, pretty die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so good to have you back in the lineup, Lesley! You've been missed! Love this big sentiment and the cute trees! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your back with us, Lesley! Your card is beautiful! Love the sentiment along with your washi tape and cute little trees! Fabulous card & welcome back! Hope you have a great week ahead! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are back to joining us Lesley! Your card looks super as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So glad you are back to joining us, Lesley! I have missed seeing your Christmas cards. Love this one! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! I love the washi tape too! So happy to see again!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the trees and the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)