Monday, September 28, 2015

Merry Monday #173 {Rainbow Christmas}


Hello stampy friends!!! Today we have a brand new challenge over at Merry Monday and I was SO excited about the theme! Kristie has asked us to use Rainbow Colours on our Christmas cards!!!

I dug out this cute snowflake set from Stampin' Up. They are not delicate flakes...they are chunky and I thought that suited the whimsy of the rainbow theme! I stamped them in Real Read, Tangelo Twist, Honey, Tempting Turquoise and Concord Crush. The Turquoise got mixed with the red and it turned purple on the snowflake but I liked the look, so I left it! A happy mistake! Love when that happens. The sentiment is from an Avery Elle set. 


Come and play along with us this week! Christmas card giving time is coming soon!

14 comments:

  1. Love those Christmas Stars in that colors !
    Ineke x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and bright CAS card! Those big snowflakes are perfect for the theme. Thanks so much for having me on the MM team for the last two years, Lesley. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Lesley! Wouldn't it be fun to dash through a rainbow snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those snowflakes are awesome, Lesley! Just love the colors you went with and that fun sentiment!! Festive & fun and I love it!! Hope you have a terrific week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright cheery snowflakes, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Lesley! I am loving rainbow colored snowflakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous!!! I agree, such a fun challenge this week!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Lesley, I love the rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sentiment is so perfect for the snowflakes and love how you used the rainbow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rich rainbow colors you used, Lesley - such a stunning card! Great to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful snowflakes in the rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)