Monday, September 21, 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge {Hello}


Today I am playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge. I was drawn to the black outline and bold colours. I got out a new stamp set for me from Altenew called Scribbled Flowers and inked it with Stazon onto watercolour paper. Then I watercoloured each floral image! I loved the "splash" of colour from the big red bow so the "hello" sentiment from the Halftone Hello set seemed like a nice way to represent that pop of red. Totally out of my comfort zone but so much fun to make! I then tied some twine around the middle, again echoing the red bow.



2 comments:

  1. Gosh Lesley this really is a stunner. I love you used the 'hello' like her ribbon and those flowers are coloured perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so bold and colorful! Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)