Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scrapbook Essentials BC-Challenge #2 {Wet or Dry Embossing}


This week at Scrapbook Essentials BC, we are challenging you to use Wet or Dry embossing on your project!  I choose to use the Seaside Lighthouse Set, which is one of my favourite sets from Essential Stamps!  I love the way this set stamps, and I coloured it with my Copics.


I hope you can see the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder I used on the background piece of my card, I thought it looked like swirling air...what do you think?  I also finished it off with a button, to add a little interest.  My designer paper is from Kaiser Craft, the "Vintage Timeless" collection.





Seaside Lighthouse
We hope you will get the chance to join our challenge this week which will go live at midnight.  Get out your embossing machine, be it heat gun or cuttlebug, and get bossy!!!

Remember, participants do not have to use Essential Stamps to join us.  Just play along with what you have!  If you do use our stamp sets, your name will be entered into a draw at the end of the month for a FREE Essential Stamps Set.  How cool!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image, Lesley! I love how you paired it with the soft colors. Hope to have a chance to play along this week with the fun challenge! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set, you created a wonderful card. The embossing is perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)