Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hero Arts Contest and Colour Challenge 354 {Thanks a Bunch}


Only a few more days until Christmas and although I have many tasks left to complete like wrapping and baking, I also need to create some cards for my mother in-law. I will be sending them to her as a late Christmas Gift, I have just had no time for stamping! 


I found the challenge at Hero Arts to use one of the three sketches below and also the colour challenge at Splitcoast Stampers to use Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.  I went to work with a brand new Hero Arts Stamp I just picked up today!!!  It is called "Large Flower Background" and if you like to colour like me, this stamp is a dream come true!



I inked up the floral stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured with my Copics. I added some pearls and the Hero Arts French Script stamp for the background.  This stamp worked perfectly with the background colours!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Wow you managed to get ink on that stamp quickly! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lesley! I love the colors...and of course, the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous, Lesley! I love that bold flower and I'm sure your MIL will too! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this new stamp does look like fun to color! I love how you paired it with a script stamp (one of my faaaaves).

    I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)