Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Paper Players #76-Colours from Ann


This week at the Paper Players, the talented Ann Schach is hosting a fabulous colour challenge!  She is asking for some festive creations with Cherry Cobbler, Gold and Very Vanilla.  I used a stamp set from Inspired by Stamping for my card, it is called Christmas Cheer. 

The stocking is inked up with gold ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The sentiment comes in two separate words so I could position the sentiment exactly as I wanted it!  I have used a pretty paper from Kaiser Craft.  The music notes are gold on the cherry paper.  They are really shiny but the photo just cannot capture that unfortunately!

I hope you get the chance to join us in our final challenge for the year!  This challenge will run extra long for 2 weeks!  So make sure you come and join us!  A special thank you to our talented Fall Team!  Julie Marshall, Tara Bilbao, Rita Wright, Susan Joyce, Cindy Hall and Sandra Conner!  What a quick Fall time it has been!!  You were all so lovely to play with!!  Please be sure to visit the Paper Players team to see their elegant creations!


The Paper Players Design Team



Thanks for stopping by!!!
Lesley

12 comments:

  1. The gold embossed stocking is wonderful! Very sweet image! And I love that background paper! Great colors this week to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that DSP with the gold music notes. It works perfectly with your stocking. So pretty Lesley!

    Thanks so much for having me over the past couple of months. It has been a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and festive! This looks like a fun challenge...hope to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, this card is gorgeous. Your background paper is just perfect and I love the little gold stocking. Beautifully clean and simple and classically Lesley. Another fabulous card, my friend.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine that pretty gold shininess! Is that even a word? I love the musical notes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love holiday cards that incorporate musical notes. They're so festive! And I love the little stocking. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Lesley! I LOVE the music notes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the gold music note paper is gorgeous and what a sweet little gold stocking image too! Lovely card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all of that glamorous gold! SOOO pretty! That paper is fabulous and I love it paired with the stocking and that beautiful sentiment. Hope your week is off to a great start! Big hugs, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are so talented Lesley. I am following you hoping to learn something. Greetings from Rome, Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Card Lesley. I love the background paper and that stocking. Such a great CAS card for the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful CAS card Lesley. I agree with everyone else, the music note paper is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)