Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches #14 {Peace}

Today is Wednesday and that means it is time for another Freshly Made Sketch ChallengeJennifer Timko is our Sketch Designer this week and she had come up with a wonderful sketch for us to play with! I also found a new blog called "Young Crafter's Unite" and they are looking for die cutting on a project.


I recently purchased this wonderful die for my Big Shot called "Deer Trio" from Memory Box.  I cut out the deer in Soft Suede and paired it with some Saint Nick Fancy Pants Designer Paper.  The sentiment comes from Inspired by Stamping as is inked up with Early Espresso ink.  The snowflake comes from the My Favorite Things Snowflake Trio Dienamic. 


We hope that you will join Freshly Made Sketches this week!  Please be sure to visit the other DT Members to see their wonderful creations!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is exquisite! Love how you combined different products and came up with a gorgeous card ... love it! Those reindeer are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome die. The deer show up so nicely on your card front.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Lesley! I love those deer; how cool to be able to die cut those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful die cut! Your card is so elegant - gorgeous holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the deer die too. Very pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Lesley! The deer are a wonderful silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Lesley! That deer diecut is beautiful and so very striking against that rich red background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, Lesley! I LOVE the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Lesley ... I love those deer and they look great in soft suede ... a lovely clean and elegant design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card, wonderful holiday colours. I love the new Memory box die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love the deer die and that DSP. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Great layout =) Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)