Monday, November 4, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room and a Happy Birthday To Tracey McNeely!


Time for a brand new challenge at the Shabby Tearoom! This week we have a party going on!! The challenge this week is to create a card/project which includes banners & cakes/cupcakes with orange and/or yellow. This card was also created in honour of my dear friend, Tracey McNeely. Not only is she really easy to chat with, she is super talented too. Happy Birthday, sweet lady! I am linking up to her birthday hop! LINK UP here.

[tracey_mc.jpg]

This card was something a little different for me. I wanted to create something a little more "feminine" but also clean lined. The pansy punch from Stampin' Up was my starting point, and so I created some Fall flowers, to achieve the yellow in my card. I used the Paper Sweeties stamp called  So Sweet of You. I also used the Stampin' Up Cupcake punch. There is a lot going on with this card...a cork pin, a die cut banner, some pearls and a die cut lacy circle...oh and some lace ribbon too...


We hope you will join us at The Shabby Tearoom  Any product is welcome and any style too!!! Debbie is offering a Paper Sweeties prize to the winner too!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card for Tracey! A bit more on the card and I love how you kept it all so clean lined! LOVE it Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for Tracey. I know she will love it. Thank you so much for joining in the birthday celebration and linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley this is gorgeous. I love it so much. What I love about your talent is that you are able to get it going on with your cards and yet the design is still clean and fresh. The yellow is awesome. Thank you so much for joining my linky blog party today. I have been overwhelmed by all the love and friendship and amazing cards too. So glad that you and I have become friends. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Lesley, you're a card artist who can rock any style! Your outstanding shabby chic card will be adored by Tracey!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked it. Love that loopy die and the flowers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation..I love all the unusual elements you put together...especially that cork! So cool! Happy to be designing with you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)