Monday, November 18, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with my challenge last week!!! I loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work!


Now onto our winner:




I just adored Cindy's gorgeous take on the challenge. 
The heart die cut is so pretty against the white woodgrain background. 
Love the sentiment too!

Congrats, Cindy! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line



And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for my Honourable Mention. Congratulations Cindy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Honorable Mention ladies :) Lovely mix of cards for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for voting on my card! Congrats Cindy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SOOO very much!! This made me so so happy!!! :) :)
    Congrats to the honourable mantions!!!! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Everyone's cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS cards everyone - CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow unexpected brightness to my day!!! Thanks so much!
    Everyone's cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Thanks SO much and I was inspired by all the cards here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)