Friday, November 1, 2013

Celebrating Torico {A Blog Hop!}

My Photo
Today I am sharing a very special post about the digital stamp designer, ToricoTorico (Yoshie) creates the most adorable digital stamps you have ever seen! She is also a designer for There She Goes Stamps. I love, love, love her images so much! On top of all that, Torico is such a kind and lovely person. She was one of the first Featured Designers at my Merry Monday Challenge almost 2 years ago and she was such a joy to work with.

Torico made an announcement on her digital stamp blog a couple of weeks ago. She is closing her digital store. I am so sad about this but I know it is the right decision for her. She will still be designing for There She Goes stamps!!! Thank goodness!!!



We wanted to create a special blog hop for her...showcasing her adorable images! Myself and some of the designers of There She Goes stamps, have created a blog hop to showcase her digital images. Torico's digital stamp store closes at the end of November, be sure to go over and get your images while you can!!! You can get there by clicking HERE.


In the meantime, please hop with us as we celebrate Torico and her amazing artwork.

Lesley (YOU ARE HERE)

I am sharing a card I made, using her cute image called "Party Dog". 

Digital Stamp -- Party Dog
And here is my card...

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will continue onto Kim's blog next....please CLICK HERE.

20 comments:

  1. OMGOSH Lesley! This is so stinkin' cute!! Glad to hear that Torico will still be designing for There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Lesley :) Thanks for putting this together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable and it's sad to know that Torico is closing her digi shop. I think it's wonderful for all the designers to honor her work with the hop. (I also love your Merry Monday sketches too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love this fun image and the design of your card really shows it off. This is a lovely tribute to Torico and her amazing talents! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a super surprise!! Thank you so much for setting this blog hop for me. Today I got to know how much I am blessed!! You are always so sweet, inspirational, and energetic!! Ahhh... I don't have enough word to say how much I am grateful to you! Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so incredibly cute, Lesley - love how you used the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for organizing the hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Fab image and love the layout .
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you organized this surprise for Torico. She is so talented. I will miss her Etsy shop. I love this image and your card! It may be a mistake for me to continue along the hop - I have a feeling that I will have several images on my MUST HAVE list by the end! This one will be on it for sure!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This doggie just makes me smile..great colours and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great thing to do, and what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is so cute. I have never used Torico's digis before, so I will have to head over and take a look at what she is offering before she closes up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hee hee. I just love party dog. How can you not! Great papers and layout Lesley and such a sweet idea to do the hop for our friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Party dog. Such a cute digi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Precious!! I love the color combo you used!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)