Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Anne Marie Hile! {Linky Party}

If you are looking for my FRESH SQUEEZED STAMPS post, please click HERE.

My sweet friend is celebrating a milestone birthday today! We won't say which one it is but it is a biggie and I wanted to make sure we rang this big year in with style!  We are having a linky BIRTHDAY party over at Dynamic Duos!!! We are celebrating the sweet and spunky Anne Marie Hile!!! You have one week to link up and celebrate! Happy birthday, you sweet thang!!!


Anne Marie lives in Texas and though not from there originally, loves it and all the "big" Texas has to offer! Anne Marie also loves PINK and bling and dogs and cats and card making! She is the perfect woman, and I am so thankful for her friendship and for the way she manages the Dynamic Duos Design Team for me! I would be lost without her! 

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Cowboy Up-There She Goes, Retired SU! for sentiment
Inks: Copics
Papers: Echo Park, Stampin' Up
Extras: Twine, Pink Pearls, Circle Punch

My card is not a birthday card, I already sent that to her. Instead, I created a Thank You card....as I am thankful for you!


Anne Marie...I am thankful for your friendship, your support and your laughter!!! 
I created this cowgirl just for you!! 
I'll be sending this card along as well!!!

TSG Challenges  Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog 

A few challenges helped me with my card inspiration! Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Lesley, love that adorable cowgirl!!! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! what a super cute little Cowgirl!!! and your coloring with the Copics is superb, thank you so much for sharing.
    Maria A. Rodriguez, from Crown Point, IN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic thank you card Lesley! I love the patterned papers and that sweet sweet image. Anne Marie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and then some! Your coloring is truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well GIDDY UP...how cute is she!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet, Lesley! I just love that lil' gal in her pink attire! :) Thanks for hosting Anne Marie's linky party! I can't think of a nicer person to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley, you and I think alike. I almost used that sweet cowgirl image, but chose another one instead. I love your card and the colors. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Lesley! That little cowgirl is adorable and you've coloured her so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super sweet card Lesley! Thanks for organizing this fun event for Anne Marie....Iit was so much fun to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lesley...you have no idea how much you shocked me this morning! I was in line at the drive-thru at the bank, was browsing FB on my phone and did a complete double take. Then I started smiling, then laughing, then crying. The bank teller thinks I have lost my mind, I'm sure. You absolutely pulled off the best surprise EVER. Thank you! You truly made my birthday one to remember. I love this rootin' tootin' cowgirl in all of her "pink-a-licious" cuteness! Consider yourself hugged, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ Look.....you made Anne Marie's day! ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous little cowgirl! Beautiful card, Lesley! Thanks for organising the linky party! You are an amazing friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea Leslie. I'm sure this card will be greatly loved and perched in Anne Marie's stamp room on a shelf! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww...what a SWEET card! Love all the pink Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So precious, Lesley! i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute!! I love that pink cowgirl!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect card for your Texan friend! Love.

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge! ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday Anne Marie Hile!! Love you tons and you too Lesley! This card is perfection! Pink Cowgirl from Texas. lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the pink cowgirl outfit! This is absolutely adorable, Lesley! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Given your description, how perfect is this card for her? LOVE it! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)