Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SRM Stickers {Simple Card Set}


Happy Wednesday, everyone! I wanted to make a gift for a hostess to have on hand. I thought a set of 4 cards, put into a decorated glassine bag might work! I am working with all SRM Stickers and product today.


To create my 4 cards, I used some simple white paper and cut it to be 4.25" x 8.50" and then scored and folded it in half. Then I used some pattern paper to create the "bases" for my SRM images and sentiments.


I love that that these bags can be embossed! I took out my favourite snowflake embossing folder and ran the bag through my big shot.


All 4 cards fit in the bag perfectly!!! I used the same paper to add some detail on the bag and some twine to tie it up. Here are some photos of the cards on their own.




What I used:
Glassine Bags - 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" - 12 pack picture

Glassine Bags - 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" - 12 pack

65004

The Twinery™ Charcoal Black & White picture

7 comments:

  1. Lesley, these are perfect for mass production!! Super cute, too!! Love how they fit into the little bag to form a sweet set!! :) :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely hostess gift Lesley. Your cards are so fun! Love the way you've packaged them together and added details from the cards, onto the package. Thanks for sharing the tip about embossing the bag! Have never thought to do that. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lesley! I love the colors and the packaging is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards and the bag to put them in is so cute. Love how you embossed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)