Monday, June 11, 2012

Merry Monday #24-{Frosty Greetings}

Welcome to another week at Merry Monday!  The idea behind this challenge is to get a head start on your Christmas cards!  Each week, I choose one Merry Monday Winner who will then be a Guest Designer for a future challenge!  So get out your Christmas supplies and let's get to work! 


For my card I used a scrap piece of Regal Rose designer paper and stamped a retired set called 'Serene Snowflakes" across the main panel. I had no Regal Rose Ribbon so used a small scrap of Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon for the ornament style sentiment. I used the 1 3/8" circle punch and the scallop circle punch. My card is very clean and easy to mass produce, I think it might look nice in other colours too...but Regal Rose and Basic Gray were on my mind because of the colours at Dynamic Duos. The design team has come up with some wonderful samples to inspire you. I would also like to welcome Guest Designer Karen Aicken.

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love these colours for Christmas Lesley! You've created yet another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this weeks sketch and all the DT creations are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to working with this sketch - great one. Love all the DT creations - all terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, who would think you could make such a great Christmas card in gray and pink! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colors for a Christmas card, Lesley, and a great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like your card, with the non traditional colours and pretty snowflakes.
    Great DT inspiration too!

    I loved this sketch - thanks so much!

    (Whistler was AMAZING!)

    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job DT with so many different styles to impress us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, I love the papers you used and the pink looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super job girls! This sketch was awesome to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made it on time!! Yay! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun sketch this week! Love all the cards created by the designers - way to inspire everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)