Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dynamic Duos #3-Celebrate Today

Wow, third challenge already at Dynamic Duos! This week is our Black Tie Week which means one colour and black, as well as a Dessert Option.


The colours this week at Daffodil Delight and Basic Black with a dessert option of Dry Embossing.  I chose no dessert this week, need to watch my dessert intake and went clean and simple for my card! I just received the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the Blossom Punch in an order and I was excited to use it!!!


{Supplies Used-All SU!}
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Perfectly Penned
Inks: Daffodil Marker (to ink the flower), Basic Black
Papers: Summer Smooches, Black and Daffodil Delight
Tools: Blossom Punch. Bird Punch, Dimensionals

I hope you get the chance to join us this week at Dynamic Duos. Enjoy your long weekend, we are hoping to get some fishing in! I will let you know if we catch any fish! I am so excited for a break! Be sure to stop by the wonderful design team...they have come up with some amazing samples this week!



17 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I'm not normally a fan of yellow...but you have made it look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! I'm not normally a fan of yellow...but you have made it look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun background paper on your card! Love the dimension on the big bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheerful layers. The slightly curved petals and the center of the flower are lovely touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PRETTY Lesley! I love the little black leaves that flow toward your sentiment.

    Hope you catch some fish, my hubs, son & dad just left for a day on the lake too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, really a cheery card, nicely done flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love everything about this card. That flower is just gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok ... now I'm going to have to get that stamp set! That is one majestic looking flower. What a striking colour combo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, my friend! Love the layered flower and the bold sentiment. Very elegant, indeed! Hope you have had a super fantastic weekend! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, my friend! Love the layered flower and the bold sentiment. Very elegant, indeed! Hope you have had a super fantastic weekend! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had fun fishing!
    What a fun card for the challenge. I'm seeing that flower stamp more and more and it's starting to call to me.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty!! I love the style of the sentiment and the dimension of your flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Lesley. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the DSP you used Lesley, really makes your card pop and such a pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)